Happy new year, everyone. So, I am back posting what my main goals are for this year. They will be more specific this year. Here we go:
1. Republish ‘Billy’, hopefully on Amazon KDP paperback service now. It appears that Createspace might have it’s days numbered now.
2. Publish ‘Birds’. Waiting for edits.
3. Publish ‘Charlie’ and ‘Susie’. Need to send second edits to my editor once I get edits for Birds.
4. Write Qessa and Alistair’s stories – already started the former.
5. Write more short stories for womags.
6. Get one story accepted by Woman’s Weekly.
7. Get one story accepted by The Weekly News.
I would have put get a story accepted by Take a Break’s Fiction Feast, but they no longer take stories from new authors. Boo. So, I don’t buy that magazine any more.
8 Promote my Asper Fiction more.
9. Read more on the biz side of writing esp by Kristine Kathryn Rusch.
10. Keep my biz expenses up to date.
11. Read more books on Asperger’s and autism.
That is it for now. I think they are enough. So, what goals do you have?